Once you've set up your account in the Hire Success web application, you can add other members of your hiring team to that account. This allows you to keep everyone on your team up to date when hiring and testing employees or candidates, as well as provide access to appropriate information.
Click here for a quick step-by-step walkthrough of how to add a team member to your account.
First, click on "Account" in the upper right of your account:
- Click on "Hiring team"
- Click on "Add a new team member"
- Add your new team member info
- Finally, click the green button labeled "Create this team member"
You should now see a screen that resembles this:
Simply fill out the form and select the appropriate role.
Roles: There are four administration levels within the Hire Success app you can choose from for your team members:
- Account Admins have complete control over the entire account, including billing, assigning roles and access, etc.
- HR Managers have full access to everything on the account except for access to billing.
- Campaign Coordinators can add, edit, delete, hire or reject applicants within a campaign that they've been added to. They do not have admin or billing access.
- Location Coordinators have the same abilities as a campaign coordinator, as well as the ability to add, edit or delete campaigns for locations they've been added to.
Still have questions? Click here to contact us.