By default, Campaigns consist of a position and a location (e.g., Sales Development Representative@Chicago, Customer Service Representative@Remote). However, feel free to use whatever grouping makes sense for your company.
Applicants can be placed in multiple campaigns if need be.
When you set up your campaigns, you’ll make choices within each of the following:
- Team Members: Add one or more members of your team who are in charge of hiring for this campaign. Team members added to a campaign will receive notifications indicating when we’ve received an applicant's assessment data, as well as a direct link to that data within the Hire Success web application.
- Position and Location: Enter the job/position and location(s) you're hiring for (e.g., Sales Manager at Chicago, Engineer at Remote).
- Required Assessments: Choose the assessment(s) you would like each applicant to take for this campaign.
- Test Order: If your applicants are taking two or more assessments, you can have the ability to select which order assessments are presented.
- Require Approval: Select this option if you would like to approve or reject applicants after each test they take. Approving them moves them forward to the next test while rejecting moves them out of your group of candidates. NOTE: If this box is not checked, applicants will take all required tests, one after another.
You can keep your campaigns simple, or you can use them more fully. For instance, you can create and select baseline files to apply to campaigns and help you identify applicants who have the personality characteristics you’re searching for.